Taxi and transfer from Ibiza Airport
Ibiza Island (or Eivissa – spoken variant) is one of the islands in Spain, which enjoys a perfect location within the Mediterranean Sea. This destination became popular thanks to its nightclubs, ongoing fun, and fantastic beaches. You can get to Ibiza Island by air. The aircraft deliver all passengers to Ibiza Airport, which stands 7 kilometers from Ibiza town. If you want to get to the necessary hotel or a resort from the airport without any issues, you can use the facilities of a transfer from Aktis.Taxi.
Ibiza Airport opened its doors to ensure services for civilian aviation only in 1949. Before that, the airfield was used by the military for strategic purposes. In 1966, the airfield started to carry out international flights, which made it easy for tourists from all over the world come to Ibiza without extra effort.
At present, Ibiza Airport is the main means of communication with the mainland and other islands in Spain. Over 95% of all services aimed to provide comfort for passengers. The rest 5% is directed to cargo transportation. Herewith, 96% of all people coming to Ibiza and Formentera are delivered there via air transport.
In 2018, the passenger traffic reached the mark of over 8 million passengers, which is a record-high number for this destination.
Ibiza Airport facilities include:
- cafes and restaurants;
- parking area;
- a drugstore;
- Ibiza Airport car hire offices.
It is noteworthy that the airport features all the necessary amenities to provide comfort for all its passengers, including equipment for handicapped people.
There is only one terminal within the territory of Ibiza Airport. Its efficient bandwidth results from constant improvement and area expansion of the airfield aimed to provide maximum comfort for passengers.
Ibiza Airport opening hours and contacts
Full name: Aerpuerto de Ibiza (cat. Aeroport d’Eivissa)
IATA code: IBZ
ICAO code: LEIB
Official website: https://www.ibiza-airport.net
Aena website page link: http://www.aena.es/en/ibiza-airport/
Tel: +34 91 321 10 00
Address: Sant Jordi de Ses Salines, San Jose, Ibiza, Illes Ballears, 07 818, Spain
The cost of Ibiza Airport taxi transfers
When you plan a trip, it is hard to believe that something can go wrong. It is especially relevant when you took care of the transportation on the island and booked a transfer on the website of Aktis.Taxi. Any customer can discover the cost of the future trip by filling in the main information related to a booking. The cost of Ibiza Airport taxi or a transfer will depend on the number of passengers, the vehicle’s class, and the distance.
If you still do not know what to choose: a local taxi or a transfer, we offer you to have a look at these two modes of transportation more closely.
This means of transport is an excellent solution for those travelers who come to Spain not for the first time. The thing is that it is quite difficult to choose the appropriate taxi cab without extra help. Moreover, the cost of local Ibiza taxis is flexible and depends on many factors while the quality of its services leaves much to be desired.
Ibiza Airport transfers
Ibiza Airport transfer or an individual taxi can be reserved beforehand. Its cost does not due to the flight delay or any other force majeure situations. Moreover, the price of a trip is always announced to customers before the journey. When you book a transfer, you are guaranteed a high grade of comfort in the cabin as you choose it by yourself. A range of additional services and English-speaking personnel are undoubtedly a pleasurable bonus for any passenger.
Why choose Aktis.Taxi?
Aktis.Taxi is your private assistant who will help you with route planning. By giving your preference to transfers from our company, you get:
- a transparent system of reservation;
- English-speaking staff;
- access to technical support 24/7;
- an opportunity of cost-saving: up to 20% per trip, compared to a local Ibiza taxi;
- additional services (meeting at the airport, child safety seats, door-to-door service);
- air-conditioners and Wi-Fi;
- the absence of advance payments and post-paid transportation.
Do not spend the priceless minutes of your vacation on problem-solving and the search of the appropriate transport – book it on our website beforehand.